Hebrew Rehabilitation Center provides long-term care in Boston and in Dedham.
Hebrew Rehabilitation Center offers outstanding onsite amenities and an environment that fosters a sense of a community and home life for its residents.
Our long-term care offers
- A committed multidisciplinary staff that provides compassionate care to residents and their families.
- The best senior health care available, provided by primary care geriatricians, who are also on the staff of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, as well as specialists who understand the unique long-term care needs of seniors. Most of our physicians hold appointments at Harvard Medical School.
- A life enhancement team, including recreation and creative arts therapists who offer long-term care residents a wide range of activities to optimize quality of life and provide opportunities for continued personal growth.
- A robust exercise program, where residents can work out under the close supervision of specialized trainers.
- A rabbi and chaplain who attend to the spiritual and religious needs of the HRC community.
- The Culinary Services Department provides nutritional services to all residents. The Department maintains a strictly kosher kitchen and operates the Usen Cafeteria that offers a kosher-only menu. According to kosher practice, any meal will either contain certified kosher milk products or certified kosher meat, and will be prepared on either milk or meat equipment. Residents can expect to be served fresh healthy kosher meals. People are welcome to bring any food into HRC, as long as it is not brought into the kitchens, eaten in the resident dining rooms on the floors, or the communal resident dining room on the B1 level.
- Private Pay
- Long-term Care Insurance
Hebrew Rehabilitation Center, a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School, is committed to offering the highest quality of life by providing the highest quality of care to its residents.