Center Communities of Brookline is a proud member of the greater Brookline community.
Hebrew SeniorLife and Center Communities of Brookline work closely with city departments and civic organizations to build a better future for all Brookline seniors. In addition, we are pleased to offer a growing range of services to our neighbors, including:
- Hebrew SeniorLife Medical Group, a primary care practice of Harvard Medical School-affiliated geriatricians specializing in the health care needs of seniors.
- Hebrew SeniorLife Home Care assists seniors with their recovery following surgery, illness or hospital stay.
- Hebrew SeniorLife Private Care offers in-home, non-medical care.
- Therapy House Calls provides the benefits of outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech-language pathology services in the home.
- The Get Up & Go program offers individualized exercise programs in small group settings to people aged 50 and over. For more information, please call 617-363-8046.