Exercise Program for Brookline Seniors
Get Up & Go is a research-based, supervised exercise program for community-dwelling seniors, including:
- comprehensive physical evaluations by experienced exercise professionals
- progressive strength training
- balance training
- flexibility training
- cardiovascular training
- 9 different group exercises classes
All exercise programs are conducted in a warm, friendly environment, and are geared to meet the special needs of older adults.
Gym-based Program: Tuesday and Thursday - 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- One-time, nonrefundable enrollment fee: $100
- Includes consultation & physical evaluation
- Per month: $75
Group Exercise Classes
Group exercise classes: $50 for a 10-class card; First class attended is free of charge.
View Schedule. All classes are subject to change, please call 617-363-8034 to verify schedule.
For information call, 617-363-8046.