We thank you for your interest in supporting Hebrew SeniorLife.
You can be confident that your charitable donation to Hebrew SeniorLife is going to a good cause. Your gift helps us:
- Respond to the expanding health-care and housing needs of the growing numbers of seniors in our community
- Support our Institute for Aging Research as they seek new ways to address debilitating geriatric syndromes
- Reduce the threat of devastating deficits caused by the gap between Medicaid (on which 88% of our long-term care residents rely) and the actual cost of care
- Provide nutritious meals to our low income seniors at our housing communities
Types of charitable gifts: Tribute Gifts, Memberships, Annual Giving, and Pledges
Payment options: Online, Mail, Gifts of Stock, and Car Donation Program
Make secure charitable donations online:
Please visit our secure online donation form to make a gift in support of Hebrew SeniorLife. Your credit card will be charged through our secure system. All credit cards are accepted when making charitable donations online. Please register for a new profile first.
Mail your donation:
1200 Centre Street
Boston, MA, 02131
Please make checks payable to Hebrew SeniorLife
Gift of Stock
It's easy to transfer stock through a broker to Hebrew SeniorLife. Notify us of the stock name, the number of shares, and the date you are having the stock transferred. To process the transaction, we will provide you or your broker with the appropriate DTC number. Your gift will be credited on the day it is received and will be valued at its mean stock market value on that day. Please contact Elizabeth Mills at 617-971-5781, for more information.
Car Donation Program
Donate your car, boat, truck, RV, Jet Ski or snow mobile to Hebrew SeniorLife and receive a tax deduction. To donate your vehicle please contact Donation Line, LLC at 877-227-7487. When you call, please ask for extension 1677 and reference Hebrew SeniorLife. You may also begin the car donation process online.
* All gifts you make to Hebrew SeniorLife, including charitable donations online, will be acknowledged promptly upon receipt, in accordance with IRS rules. Please do not send cash.
Please contact our staff: