Transportation & Payment Options
- Private pay
- Medicaid (MassHealth) - pays for the day program and transportation if participant is deemed eligible for adult day health services under Medicaid guidelines.
- Regional elder care agencies (Central Boston Elder Services, Ethos, HESSCO, South Shore Elder Services, Springwell) - subsidies are available if the participant is eligible.
- Veterans Administration Boston Healthcare System - coverage of adult day health services is available for eligible veterans.
- Long-Term Care Insurance - many policies cover adult day health services.
For more information, call 617-363-8515.
- Chair Car Service - available through Cataldo Ambulance Service and arranged by the Adult Day Health Program staff.
- The MBTA Ride - for those who are eligible; arranged by the participant or family member.
- Regional elder care agencies (Central Boston Elder Services, Ethos, HESSCO, South Shore Elder Services, Springwell) - if the participant is eligible.