Long-Term Care in Boston
Hebrew Rehabilitation Center provides long-term care in Boston and Dedham.
Hebrew Rehabilitation Center offers outstanding onsite amenities and an environment that fosters a sense of a community and home life for its residents.
Our long-term care offers:
- A committed multidisciplinary staff that provides compassionate care to residents and their families.
- The best senior health care available in Boston, provided by primary care geriatricians, who are also on the staff of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, as well as specialists who understand the unique long-term care needs of seniors. Most of our physicians hold appointments at Harvard Medical School.
- A life enhancement team, including recreation and creative arts therapists who offer long-term care residents a wide range of activities to optimize quality of life and provide opportunities for continued personal growth.
- Expert dietitians who ensure that each nursing home resident's individual nutritional requirements are met.
- A robust exercise program, where residents can work out under the close supervision of specialized trainers.
- A rabbi and chaplain who attend to the spiritual and religious needs of the HRC community.
Insurance Accepted: Medicaid, Private Pay, Long-term Care Insurance
Boston Campus Related Links:
Learn more on Long-Term Care Admissions/referrals or Call (617) 363-8372
Hebrew Rehabilitation Center is Creating a Culture of Respect, find out how.
Hebrew Rehabilitation Center, a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School, is committed to offering the highest quality of life by providing the highest quality of care to its residents.