Hebrew Rehabilitation Center now provides long-term care in Boston and at the Gloria Adelson Field Health Center on the campus of NewBridge on the Charles in Dedham.
Not what you'd normally expect when you think of Boston nursing homes, Hebrew Rehabilitation offers outstanding onsite amenities and an environment that fosters a sense of a community and home life for its residents-and not the standard setting you'd imagine in a nursing home.
Our nursing home long-term care offers:
- A committed multidisciplinary staff that provides compassionate care to residents and their families.
- The best senior health care available at any Boston nursing homes, provided by primary care geriatricians, who are also on the staff of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, as well as specialists who understand the unique long-term care needs of seniors. Most of our physicians hold appointments at Harvard Medical School.
- Recreation and creative arts therapists who offer long-term care residents a wide range of activities to optimize quality of life and provide opportunities for continued personal growth.
- Expert dietitians who ensure that each nursing home resident's individual nutritional requirements are met.
- A robust exercise program, where residents can work out under the close supervision of specialized trainers.
- A rabbi and chaplain who attend to the spiritual and religious needs of the HRC community.
Insurance Accepted: Medicaid, Private Pay, Long-term Care Insurance
Boston Campus Related Links:
Activity Calendars for Residents: Long-term Care | 1 Berenson Calendar
Learn more on Long-Term Care Admissions/referrals or Call (617) 363-8372
Get information about the long-term capabilities of our nursing homes in Boston
Hebrew Rehabilitation Center is Creating a Culture of Respect, find out how.
Hebrew Rehabilitation Center, a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School, is committed to offering the highest quality of life by providing the highest quality of care to its residents.