Get Involved with Jewish Services
- Have Shabbat with us!
Join your family member for lunch! Call in advance at 617-363-8241
- Come join us for our song-filled service. We are happy to offer you an aliyah or blessing in honor of a family lifecycle occasion. Start your Saturday with services and Kiddush, and sign up to join your family member here for lunch in the dining hall or on the unit.
- Religious Volunteer Opportunities
Want to be a Volunteer? Call 617-363-8459 or click to email.
- Sign up to be a Shabbat and Holiday volunteer (on a one-time basis or more regularly) and help bring people to services. You can join in the services, hand out prayer books, and help create a more intergenerational experience for our residents and patients. If you like to layn Torah, we are happy to give you a reading.
- Sign up to be an Oneg Shabbat volunteer on Friday afternoons to lead Shabbat blessings over candles, wine and challah on the each of the units. Easy-to-use kits with handouts and a CD help to make this easy and fun.
- Come help a group of residents celebrate Hannukah by lighting the Hannukiah (menorah) on a unit and leading a few Hannukah blessings and songs. You can also join in a latke cooking activity on the resident units.
- You and your family can host and underwrite a Saturday morning Kiddush. Choose a Shabbat and have your extended family join our service.
- Celebrate Family Events
Want to celebrate a family occasion? Call us in advance at 617-363-8619.
We are happy to offer you an aliyah to celebrate:
other life occasions
Or to commemorate:
the end of Kaddish
a special family memory