The Neurological Rehabilitation program treats patients with multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's disease), and Guillain-Barre syndrome, among others. The program includes:
- Physical therapy
- gait, mobility, balance, strength and endurance training
- Occupational therapy
- activities of daily living training - bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.
- instrumental activities of daily living training - household management, meal preparation, medication management, transportation, etc.
- Speech/language therapy
- cognitive retraining
- swallowing disorders therapy
- communication disorders therapy
- Spasticity management
- transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
- Consultation on adaptive equipment and assistive technology
- noninvasive vascular testing