Home Health Care in Greater Boston
member of Home Care Alliance of Mass
Hebrew SeniorLife offers community-based seniors a comprehensive range of services to assist them with their recovery following surgery, illness or hospital stay. Hebrew SeniorLife Home Care is staffed by seasoned professionals who are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To ensure that seniors have all the resources they need for a speedy recovery, HSL Home Care offers the following:
- physical therapy
- occupational therapy
- speech therapy
- social work
- home health aide assistance
Our clinicians provide the prescribed services called for in a physician-approved care plan and work closely with your personal physician to develop and follow the plan tailored for your recovery.
Eligibility and payment
To qualify for home health-care services, a senior must meet the following criteria:
- have orders from a physician concerning a treatment plan.
- have a treatment plan that is reasonable and necessary under the qualifications of coverage provided by the individual's insurance.
- be homebound.
Hospitalization is not required for referral to our home health-care agency, and individuals can self-refer. Our agency is certified by Medicare and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and both Medicare and private pay clients are accepted.
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Private Pay
Click here to download the map of communities served
Patients share their experiences with Hebrew SeniorLife Home Care:
- “Thank you for your exceptional care at your amazing facility and for all your help in arranging my home care through HSL Home Care. Everything I needed when I got home was set up by you and it all fell into place without a hitch. The excellent care and attention that I received at NewBridge followed me home, and I have you to thank for that. Also, my at-home PT, Jennifer W., was absolutely the best PT I could have hoped to have during my first few weeks at home. You and Jennifer are two professionals who exemplify the excellence that abounds at NewBridge on the Charles and I know without a doubt that I will be recommending NewBridge to everyone I know who may need rehab.”
- Ms. A Marseglia, Norwood
- "Keep doing an excellent job. The ability and thoughtfulness of the staff cannot be praised enough by me and my wife."
- Mr. & Mrs. C.
- "You are fortunate to have such great people on your staff. Their concern for the patient is what impressed me the most about the care and service. The staff are of a very high degree of competence."
- Ms. K.
- "I loved my physical therapist. She was great. All of the nurses and PTs, their promptness and encouragement helped me - I love them all."
- Ms. D.
- "There wasn't a time when I could not reach someone. Whenever I needed to talk to a person, there was someone that would help me."
- Ms. V.
For more information about Hebrew SeniorLife Home Care , please call 781-234-9900.