HSL Medical Group
More than just places to live, Hebrew SeniorLife communities are designed to support your health and well-being, physically, socially and spiritually. This makes the Hebrew SeniorLife Medical Group the natural choice for your health care and, for many reasons, the right choice.
- Our physicians, nurse-practitioners and other care providers are regarded as some of the finest clinicians in their fields.
- Affiliated with Harvard Medical School, we are one of the largest geriatric departments anywhere in the United States.
- Most of our clinicians hold faculty appointments at Harvard Medical School and are involved in advancing geriatric medicine through teaching and research.
The HSL Medical Group at Center Communities of Brookline is located in the new Sloane Family/Century Bank Primary & Specialty Care Clinic at 100 Centre Street and is available to both CCB residents as well as seniors in the community. The group offers:
- Wellness assessments and customized programs
- Same-day urgent care appointments
- Geriatricians or nurse-practitioners available to speak to patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Onsite laboratory services
- Electronic medical records
Should the need arise, our Hebrew SeniorLife geriatricians are able to provide continuous, coordinated and seamless care, whether you are in a Boston hospital, at one of Hebrew SeniorLife’s post-acute care facilities, or at home. We also offer podiatry and geriatric psychiatric service at CCB.
The hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 9 am to 4 pm. You can reach the clinic at 617-363-8041.