The 266-unit specialized housing complex includes 47 efficiency apartments, 202 one-bedroom apartments, and 17 two-bedroom apartments. All have an ocean view and all are designed for easy access by handicapped individuals. Each unit features a 24-hour emergency call system, wall-to-wall carpeting, window treatments, and individual heat and air conditioning controls.
Other amenities include:
- A Tenants' Association and informal networks of neighbors and friends to foster a sense of community.
- Special interest groups include exercise, adult education, a book club, and a 200-member Congregation.
- The Satter-Lights, a popular computer club affiliated with an onsite state-of-the-art computer center.
- An intergenerational computer program that partners with a local school and produces an online news magazine.
- Staff members who monitor the building 24 hours a day and respond to mechanical and medical emergencies.
- State-of-the-art fitness center, equipped with strength training and cardiovascular equipment.
Residents needing part-time nursing, home health aide service, occupational, speech or physical therapy, counseling, or homemaking services may make arrangements through the network of care offered by Hebrew SeniorLife or other regional agencies.