Jack Satter House offers its residents a lively social calendar filled with educational seminars, recreation programs, cultural events, and holiday celebrations.
Special Programming and Activities
- 24-Hour Fitness Center with on-site Health & Fitness Specialist
- JSH Healthy Living Series, Wii Bowling Team, etc.
- JSH Computer Learning Center
- Jack Satter House Tenants' Association - comprised of the Satter House tenants who organize and participate in a variety of activities, trips, social event, etc.
- Jack Satter House Resident Services Coodinator - facilitates a variety of specialized programming to meet the needs of the tenants (arthritis clinic, baking club, intergenerational writing club, and much more)
- Jack Satter House religious services groups - Congregation 420, led by JSH tenants and in-house Rabbi, or weekly Rosary Group, led by in-house Eucharistic minister
- "Satter Hews and Views" monthly newsletter - tenant reporters welcome
- Thursday morning coffee with friends and treats from Panera and Whole Foods Supermarket
- JSH Volunteer program - tenants are encouraged to become a volunteer and be part of the JSH commuty