At NewBridge on the Charles Assisted Living, we invite residents to reset their expectations of aging, encouraging them to seek out and pursue personal goals. NewBridge on the Charles is committed to each resident’s ongoing enjoyment of lifelong interests, continual learning and new friendships.
Our approach to programming creates experiences for our residents that fulfill their intellectual, physical, spiritual and social needs every day. We strive to support the individual fulfillment of each resident while also building a strong spirit of community.
Programs our residents regularly enjoy include:
- Monthly private tours of Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts
- Visits to New England historical and cultural sites
- Lectures on subjects as varied as musicology, travel, history, art, and current events
- Classical, folk, jazz and popular music performances
- Adapted fitness programs incorporating stretching, tai chi, swimming, yoga, hand-weights and aerobics
- Holiday celebrations in which our residents, staff and families join together as a community
- Multigenerational programs, which may include mentoring, reading partnerships, social events, pen pal exchanges, performances and spiritual events with elementary school students from our on-campus day school and local public schools.
Wondering what’s happening this month at NewBridge Assisted Living? Click here to view our monthly calendar.