Long Term Care
Hebrew Rehabilitation Center offers beautiful surroundings, onsite amenities and capabilities that foster a sense of community-and a home for life for its residents. Hebrew Rehabilitation Center provides long-term care in the Gloria Adelson Field Health Center on the campus of NewBridge on the Charles.
- Neighborhoods of care within the larger community
- A committed multidisciplinary staff that provides compassionate care to residents and their families.
- Medical care by primary care geriatricians, who are also on the staff of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, as well as specialists who understand the unique healthcare needs of seniors.
- Recreation and creative arts therapists who offer residents a wide range of activities to optimize quality of life and provide opportunities for continued personal growth.
- Expert dieticians who ensure that each resident's individual nutritional requirements are met.
- A robust exercise program, where residents can work out under the close supervision of specialized trainers.
- A rabbi and chaplain who attend to the spiritual and religious needs of the HRC community at NewBridge.
- A unique resident-centered model of care
Hebrew Rehabilitation Center, a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School is committed to offering the highest quality of life by providing the highest quality of care to its residents.