When you first drive into NewBridge, you’ll be impressed by the stunning architecture and beautiful natural surroundings of our world-class community. But you should know there is much more than meets the eye that makes NewBridge world-class, including:
- Hebrew SeniorLife’s Industry Leadership: The NewBridge experience was designed following decades of research from Hebrew SeniorLife, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School with more than 100 years of experience and leadership in senior living and health care.
- Non-Profit Status: Hebrew SeniorLife continually reinvests in enhancing the services we provide to our residents and improving the experience of aging for all seniors.
- Lifetime Continuum of Care: NewBridge offers a full continuum of housing options as well as health care through Hebrew SeniorLife to provide you with a home and care for your lifetime
- Robust Intergenerational Programming: The opportunity to participate in a plethora of intergenerational programs and activities with students of all ages right where you live.
- Wide Variety of Luxury Senior Living Options: NewBridge’s apartments, villas and cottages provide many luxurious living options to choose from.
- Vibrant Community Life: NewBridge provides a vibrant, dynamic and engaging community life that provides social, intellectual, and cultural stimulation.
- Vitalize360 Personal Wellness Program: One-on-one coaching that helps you define what matters most in your life, set goals, and achieve them.
- Access To On-site Medical Care: The Hebrew SeniorLife Medical Group at NewBridge provides on-site primary care by trained Harvard Medical School geriatricians and other medical specialists.
- Convenient Location: NewBridge is conveniently located only minutes from Route 128, easily accessible to the Mass Pike, Boston and the entire South Metro and South Shore area.