Your gift to Hebrew SeniorLife makes you part of a community of visionaries determined to redefine the experience of aging. Philanthropy is what makes it possible for us to go above and beyond for seniors, every day.
Why we need your help
When you donate to Hebrew SeniorLife, you’re improving the quality of life for people as they age, regardless of their health, religion, or financial need. Your gifts fund a full spectrum of health care, an unparalleled combination of senior communities, rigorous scientific research, and expert education for future geriatric clinicians.
Here are some of the areas where, as a Hebrew SeniorLife donor, you’ll have an impact:
- We serve over 3,000 seniors each day
- 85% of our long-term care residents are Medicaid recipients
- 80% of residents in our supportive living communities are low-income
- Our Harvard Medical School-affiliated Institute for Aging Research is home to top geriatric investigators
- We’ve trained more geriatric physician fellows than any single teaching program in the U.S.
Your donations not only change the lives of seniors and families today. By supporting research and the development of new standards of care, you’re having a significant positive impact on how future generations will experience aging.
Make a donation now
Using your gifts wisely
We know that every gift, regardless of size, is a statement of your trust in us. We promise to use our financial resources wisely based on having the greatest impact on improving quality of life for seniors.
Our financial information is available for download below: