Center Communities of Brookline is exploring how best to enhance the already age-friendly Coolidge Corner area with programming, services, and space that provide additional places and opportunities for seniors to thrive while fostering collaborations that benefit all Brookline residents.
Learn more about Center Communities of Brookline and our community discussions on how best to enhance senior living services on Centre Street in Brookline:
- Center Communities of Brookline At-a-Glance/Frequently Asked Questions
- Community Meeting Questions for Participants, September 2019
- Brookline Resident Survey - Overview and Sampling of Responses to Key Questions
Learn more about our senior supportive care model:
- R3: Effectively Integrating Senior Care and Housing
- A Day in the Life at CCB’s Supportive Housing Community
If you have opinions to share that will allow us to better plan for the needs of a rapidly growing and aging population in Brookline, we want to hear from you! Your participation helps ensure the greatest benefit and impact for the greatest number of Brookline residents, today and for generations to come.