Choosing the best long-term chronic care option for your loved one may be one of the most important decisions you ever make on their behalf. When you want more for your loved one than a nursing home can offer, Hebrew Rehabilitation Center in Boston or Dedham may be the right choice. Our infection control practices are renowned; in fact, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts asked us to partner on a statewide infection control system to help fight COVID-19 at nursing homes throughout the state.
Hebrew Rehabilitation Center provides hospital-level geriatric care in a private, therapeutic setting that welcomes seniors of all races, faiths, ethnic backgrounds, and sexual orientations.
Seniors benefit from a comprehensive range of long-term chronic care, including:
- A team of geriatric specialists and Harvard Medical School-affiliated physicians
- On-site psychiatry, psychology, podiatry, acupuncture, and massage therapy
- Memory care for seniors with advanced cognitive decline
- Rehabilitative therapies and restorative exercise programs
- Palliative care, including at end of life
- Expressive therapies, social and cultural programs, and spiritual care
- A first-class dining experience
Learn more about the long-term chronic care programs – and see why many doctors choose Hebrew Rehabilitation Center to provide premier care for their own parents.
Don’t hesitate to ask.
or fill out this form to connect with a member of our team today.
Hebrew SeniorLife does not share your email or information with any third party.
Boston | Dedham