Support for Every Stage of Memory Loss
Whether you're just noticing symptoms or have been dealing with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia for some time, Hebrew SeniorLife is here to help. From initial consultations and caregiver support to residential options and late-stage care, we offer a wide range of memory care services and support to help seniors with memory loss live their best lives, including any combination of the following:
- Consultations with a clinician who can help determine an individualized path forward.
- Memory Assessments to obtain a clinical diagnosis, if necessary.
- Comprehensive Care Management provided in partnership with the patient’s primary care team.
- Caregiver Support, including family counseling and referrals.
- Adult Day Health, a full day of programming and patient-centered care to ensure well-being and encourage community connections.
- Memory Care Assisted Living for full-time residents with early- to mid-stage dementia, designed to maximize independence while receiving personalized assistance with daily living.
- In-Patient Long-Term Chronic Care, offering more than a nursing home can for seniors with advanced cognitive decline.
When it comes to memory care, Hebrew SeniorLife is uniquely able to lend a hand. To learn more, connect with a memory care advisor by calling us at 617-612-6595 or by completing the form above.