There’s a feeling of connection you’ll notice here. And it’s no accident. Orchard Cove was created by Hebrew SeniorLife, a nonprofit affiliate of Harvard Medical School dedicated to redefining the experience of aging. At Orchard Cove, we put this value into action every day by connecting people, world-class experiences, and care. Here, learning is a lifelong endeavor—there’s always something new to discover.
Come explore this warm and inclusive senior living community that offers a full continuum of care, and live where you never stop growing.
Hear how Mim describes her life at Orchard Cove.
There's more to experience at Orchard Cove:
- A range of lifestyles and care levels, including independent living, enhanced living, short-term rehab, and long-term skilled nursing care.
- Award-winning Vitalize 360SM program, which helps you explore what matters most to you, then encourages you to pursue your life goals with ongoing personalized wellness coaching.
- Incredible amenities, including a pool and fitness center, four dining venues, beauty salon and spa, and on-site banking.
- 38 wooded acres, nestled along Reservoir Pond, with apple orchards, wildlife, walking trails, gardening areas, and a tennis court.
- Harvard Medical School-affiliated physicians, right on-site.
or complete this form to request rates and availability.
Hebrew SeniorLife does not share your email or information with any third party.
One Del Pond Drive, Canton, MA 02021