Your Guide to Applying
Jack Satter House is a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) subsidized senior supportive housing.
Residency is open to all age and income qualifies person in accordance with the Fair Housing Act which prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity national origin, disability, and familial status. Anyone wishing to apply must complete paperwork and meet specific requirements.
As part of the application process, your will be required to provide for all household members:
- A copy of your current Social Security monthly benefit letter, pension, and or monthly annuity payment, along with a statement from any other source of income.
- The last 6 copies of your paystub, if you are still working.
- Documentation of assets (bank statements, 401 (k), stocks and bonds, etc.)
- Driver’s license or state issued I.D., and social security card
- Birth certificate, passport or naturalization certificate
All applicants must pass a criminal background check and credit check.
Applications will be considered on a first-received, first reviewed basis. This is based on the date that the completed and signed application is received by management.
You can mail, fax or hand deliver your application to the management office.
Jack Satter House
420 Revere Beach Blvd
Revere, MA 02151
If you qualify after review of your application, and a unit is not currently available, you will be placed on the waiting list. You will be informed of the approximate wait for a unit and/or your position on the waiting list. You will be notified of this information by mail. When your name approaches the top of our waitlist you will receive a call from the management office.
Annually management will mail out an annual waitlist update, it’s imperative that you respond to this update in order to remain on our list and to ensure we have your most up to date contact information.
Download An Application
Additional information about the application process and requirements are available in the application form.