The Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation program treats patients with common conditions, including multiple fractures, joint replacements, hip fracture with complications, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and degenerative joint disease. The program includes:
- Physical therapy
- gait, mobility, balance, strength and endurance training
- Occupational therapy
- activities of daily living training - bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.
- instrumental activities of daily living training - household management, meal preparation, medication management, transportation, etc.
- Prosthetic/orthotic consultation
- Splinting and bracing
- Consultation on adaptive equipment and assistive technology