We Empower Seniors to Live Their Best Lives
For more than a century Hebrew SeniorLife has provided care and services to seniors. Today, we’re focused on redefining every aspect of the aging experience for the better.
We’re committed to preserving independence, quality of life, and dignity, and we do this through:
- Providing vibrant senior living communities
- Delivering a range of quality, personalized health care
- Conducting influential research on aging
- Teaching the next generation of geriatric care professionals
We’re Open to All
Hebrew SeniorLife welcomes patients and residents of all faiths and backgrounds. Every person receives the same level of care regardless of religion, culture, race, sexual orientation, gender expression, or class background. We are committed to providing all individuals access to high quality health care and senior living.
Our Mission Statement
In the spirit of the Fifth Commandment, as illuminated by the traditions of the Jewish people, our mission is to honor our elders, by respecting and promoting their independence, spiritual vigor, dignity, and choice, and by recognizing that they are a resource to be cherished.
As part of our mission, we accept special responsibility for the frailest and neediest members of our community who are most dependent on our care. Everything we do flows from these tenets and is further inspired by the duty of tikkun olam - to heal the world. We seek to fulfill this mission by:
- Providing a complete and integrated spectrum of the highest quality health care and housing facilities and services for seniors
- Conducting medical and social gerontological research to improve seniors' health and quality of life
- Teaching future generations of health care professionals
- Advocating for policies and programs that benefit seniors and their families
- Providing national and international leadership in the fields of senior health care, housing, research, and teaching
- Raising standards in senior health and housing through innovation and leadership at the local, state, national, and international levels