Support for Every Stage of Memory Loss
Whether you're just noticing symptoms or have been dealing with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia for some time, Hebrew SeniorLife is here to help. From initial consultations and caregiver support to residential options and late-stage care, we offer a wide range of memory care services and support to help seniors with memory loss live their best life. We understand that your whole family is impacted by these challenges and also provide services and support to family members and caregivers.
Memory Care Options in Greater Boston
As the largest provider of senior care in New England, Hebrew SeniorLife is uniquely qualified to care for seniors with memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, and dementia. We offer an integrated continuum of care and can be with you at all stages of the journey, from diagnosis to end-of-life care.
Our memory care options include:
- Outpatient care for diagnosing, treating, and managing memory loss, including resources and support for families and caregivers
- In-home services, including Medicare-certified home health for medical needs and private duty care for non-medical needs
- Memory assisted living in a safe and stimulating environment
- An inpatient memory care facility for late-stage dementia with two locations
- Hospice services for maintaining comfort and dignity at the end of life
Conditions We Treat
We care for people with all types of dementia and memory loss, including:
- Mild cognitive impairment
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Vascular dementia
- Lewy body dementia
- Frontotemporal dementia
- Mixed dementia
No matter your memory concern, we’re here for you.