Programming as Sophisticated as Our Residents
At NewBridge on the Charles Assisted Living, we invite you to reset your expectations of aging as you seek out and pursue personal goals. NewBridge on the Charles is committed to each resident’s ongoing enjoyment of lifelong interests, continual learning, and new friendships. We strive to support the individual fulfillment of each resident from the day they move in, while also building a strong spirit of community.
Here residents have access to exceptional daily programming, including professional musical performances, visits from authors and artists, and lectures and presentations by historians and scientists. Almost all take place in our intimate “living room” salon which allows easy access and up-close experiences.
We also offer evidence-based fitness programs, trips to area attractions, transportation to shopping centers, nightly film showings, art workshops, special events, and much more.
Personal Care and Supportive Services
Included in your monthly fee you'll receive:
- Individualized service plan
- Up to one hour of personal care assistance per day, including incontinence care
- Three meals per day, cooked to order in our MeadowView restaurant
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- 24-hour professional resident care staff
- 24-hour on-site security and EMT
- 12 hours of daily on-site nursing staff
- Access to on-site primary care and specialty care, including geriatric psychiatry, through our medical practice
- 10 hours per day of scheduled enrichment programs
- Medication management (both SAMM & LMA)
- Wellness/fitness programs
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- All utilities
- Building, grounds, and apartment maintenance
- Scheduled transportation