Help Seniors Live Their Best Lives
Support for the Annual Fund powers Hebrew SeniorLife's health care, communities, research, and teaching. As a donor, you’re improving the quality of life for people as they age – regardless of their health, religion, or financial means.
Your donations to the Annual Fund support critical programs across Hebrew SeniorLife, including:
- Specialized care for seniors and families facing Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Expressive therapies that use music, art, and movement to heal
- Spiritual care for residents, patients, and families of all faiths
- Communities for all income levels that include supports like dining, exercise, and wellness programs
- Teaching and education programs to train the next generation of geriatric caregivers
- Life-changing research into common conditions of aging
Whether a person has an aging parent or not, I think giving to Hebrew SeniorLife is a beautiful way to honor the older generation.
- Andie Finard