Hebrew SeniorLife responds to COVID-19
Hebrew SeniorLife is actively responding to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. As always, our number one priority is protecting our patients, residents, and staff.
Private Care in the Home
Hebrew SeniorLife Private Care provides non-medical support in your home to help you age successfully. After taking great care to match you with a caregiver and setting a schedule that works for you, a Hebrew SeniorLife private care associate can:
- Allow respite for a family caregiver
- Provide companionship, maintain routines, and help clients stay active
- Accompany clients to doctor appointments
- Take care of household grocery shopping and picking up prescriptions
- Prepare meals and offer healthy snacks
- Help clients with personal care such as dressing, bathing, and grooming support
- Unobtrusively supervise to ensure safety
Contact the Hebrew SeniorLife Private Care team at 617-928-0701 to get started.
State-Funded Personal Assistance
For income-eligible seniors and/or disabled clients, Hebrew SeniorLife works with state-funded Aging Services Access Points (ASAPs) to provide subsidized in-home assistance. The goal is to allow seniors to maintain independence in their own homes. Workers assist with housekeeping tasks such as shopping, laundry, and meal preparation, and also provide personal care including help with dressing and bathing.
Hebrew SeniorLife Personal Assistance partners with the following ASAPs to serve seniors in the Greater Boston area:
City of Boston
West of Boston
If you think you may be eligible for services, contact your local ASAP and request services from Hebrew SeniorLife Personal Assistance.