Let Hebrew SeniorLife’s outpatient therapists come to you with Therapy House Calls. We bring geriatric physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech-language pathology into your home. This care extends beyond the initial homebound period in which you might receive home health services.
Therapy House Calls are largely covered by Medicare Part B, MassHealth, and commercial health insurances.
Benefits of Therapy House Calls include:
- No driving to outpatient clinics
- Experts can recommend modification of home environment
- Adaptive equipment can be brought direction into the home
- Additional opportunities for caregiver and family member education
- Homebound status is not required.
What Seniors and Their Families are Saying
"I feel so grateful to be able to continue to manage and live on my own and I know that I probably wouldn’t be able to do that without these extra pieces of support."
"You connected so well with my mother and that was a pleasure to watch. The new equipment is working out, and thanks so much for sharing the online resources."
"Each therapist challenges me. They set realistic goals, we try … and if they don’t work and/or if I don’t like them, they are able to suggest alternative strategies. It’s a great partnership!"